Thursday 4 July 2013

Introducing our beautiful Peach

On Monday I was waiting for a new arrival. Claire had never had a cria later than this, but this year she is still holding on. When I went down to the paddock instead of Claire in labour I saw Clementine.
Clementine was pregnant last year but unfortunately all did not go well & the cria was not born alive, so I was really keen for a better outcome this year. Luckily both Martin & I watched as she gave birth to make sure nothing went amiss that we could help with, but all went well & apart from a little easing at one point it was a very normal birth. So Clementine is the proud mum of a beautiful girl Peach, she is a gorgeous brown colour very unlike her mum & gran Lana who are both fawn. Clementine like Lana is very steady & gentle & I really hope that Peach takes after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment